一场高效的商务会议要有始有终,重要的是集齐关键人共识重大问题解决方案。当中国人和“歪果仁”坐在同一张谈判桌前,我们要如何确保一场有效的会议沟通呢?请看大屏幕~
Call to remind 打电话提醒
A: Jean, before the meeting, could you call to remind the attendees?
珍,开会前打电话提醒参加会议的人好吗?
B: Okay. I'll call each one of them.
好,我会给每个人打电话的。
Ask...to attend 邀请……参加
A: Could you ask Mr. Wang to attend this meeting?
你请王先生参加这个会议好吗?
B: Okay. I'll call him right away.
好的,我这就给他打电话。
I would like you to meet 我希望你来见一下
A: I would like you to meet our Quality Manager, Ming Li.
我希望你来见一下我们的质量经理,李明。
B: Hi, Ming. My name is Richard Lee.
你好,明,我是理查德 · 李。
Count on your company 依靠贵公司
A: We are having serious issues with this program. We are counting on your company to help.
我们这个项目遇到了一些严重的问题,我们就指望贵公司的帮助了。
B: That is what we are here for. Let's get right to the issues.
这正是我们来的目的,咱们直接进入正题吧。
Please give us an overview 请给我们做一下介绍
A: We are not familiar with your company. Please give us an overview.
我们对贵公司不是很熟悉,请给我们做一下介绍。
B: I'd be glad to.
我很乐意。
No cell phones 关机
A: There will be no cell phones for this meeting. Please turn off your phones.
这个会不允许接电话,请现在就关掉手机。
B: Yes, Sir.
好的。
Have a company overview 做公司简介
A: Let me have an overview of our company.
我先讲一下我们公司的概况。
B: We're interested in the size, product range, business model, and financial status of your company.
我们主要对贵公司的规模、产品范围、运作模式和财务状况感兴趣。
Introduce the team 介绍团队
A: Please Let me introduce our team.
请允许我简要介绍一下我们的团队。
B: Sure. I'll do my introduction after you.
好的,你介绍完我再介绍。
Make a proposal 提建议
A: I'd like to make a proposal.
我想提一个建议。
B: Go ahead. Tell us what you think.
说吧,告诉我们你的想法。
Reach a business decision 作出业务决策
A: We expect to reach a business decision if we will take on this program.
我们下周能做出是否做这个项目的业务决定。
B: The sooner, the better. Please let us know early next week.
越快越好,请下周初通知我。
Shoot me an email 给我发电子邮件
A: If you got any questions, just shoot me an email. My email address is on my business card.
如果有什么问题的话,请给我发电子邮件,我名片上有我的邮址。
B: Okay. Keep in touch.
B:好的,保持联系。
Meeting minutes 会议纪要
A: Who is going to write the meeting minutes?
A:谁来写会议纪要?
B: Sharon will.
B:莎伦来写。
台上一分钟,台下十年功,商务英语技能的提升离不开日复一日的练习。场景化沟通形成潜意识的反馈机制,你能脱离翻译思维,就能进入顺畅的跨文化沟通交流。